NEW ITALIAN CINEMA CLASS (Learn Italian Through Film) Intermediate / Advanced
Here is what is offered:
Italian Cinema: Classes begin February 25th. We’ll meet on Wednesday evenings from 7:00 to 9:00. The course will conclude on April 29th (10 two hour sessions). Classes are offered in the comfortable Paradise Valley home of a friend of mine. Address will be sent upon payment being received. The major cross streets are Doubletree and Tatum .
A little information about the class:
Students’ language skills will be enhanced through the viewing of Italian films as well as class discussions, new vocabulary and a little grammar. Five classes will be devoted to viewing films. The other classes will be devoted to film discussions in Italian, correcting homework, grammar review, and learning new vocabulary. This class is ideal for an intermediate or advanced student of Italian, but beginners are also welcome. Beginners can audit and participate at their leisure. Auditing students must still pay the course tuition.
Cost for entire program: $250.00 with a total of 10 classes of two hour meetings. After Wednesday, Feb 11th, the early enrollment discount will end and cost will increase to $275.00. Don’t delay and run the risk of the class filling up before you enroll. I had to turn away students the last time the course was offered.
Materials are free and will be provided via email. Materials will consist of handouts dealing with the films we will view.
Ready to register for Italian Cinema?
How to Enroll:
1) Please read the refund policy below and all of the above information.
Once enrolled refunds will not be issued, and classes will not be prorated. In the event the class is cancelled due to an insufficient number of students (unlikely), those who have already paid will receive a prompt and full refund. Tuition must be used for the class in which the student is enrolled.
2) Call me, Davide Valenti at 480 628-0165, and specify that you would like to take the Italian Cimena Class. In the event I don’t respond please leave your name and phone number, and I will respond promptly.
3) I will then email you a payment request using Chase QuickPay. This is a free service even for those who do not bank with Chase. It is safe and our accounts remain private. Below you’ll find a link where you can enroll if you are not a Chase customer.
4) If you prefer to mail me check, let me know and I will provide you with my mailing address.
5) Registering students are expected to have read this email in its entirety.